Algae Blocks + Dispenser
- Suitable forfor 6000 litres of water
- Number in packaging4 pieces
- Download the brochure
- View the video
- Download the manual
- View the instruction video
An Algae Block removes and prevents any algae, both fibrous and slimy types and floating algae that causes green pond water. The floating reservoir is an ideal dispenser to optimize the activity of Algae Blocks. The active ingredient will be distributed well over the water surface. Read the manual before use.
Growth of algae can be a nuisance in many garden ponds. Especially new ponds and ponds which are confronted with a failing biologic balance can be embarrassed by it. Fibrous algae, slimy algae and green water will spoil the pleasure you take in keeping a pond. These algae are not just detestable from an aesthetic point of view. What is worse, they obstruct plant growth and most of the time they even render it impossible.
- Calculate the water capacity of your pond as accurately as possible. One tablet is sufficiënt for 1500 litres of water. Round down the number of tablets, if necessary use a half or a quarter of a tablet.
- Remove the plastic cover from the tablettes and place them in the dispenser. Make sure that the dispenser is not situated near an outlet of water or air and/or water lilies.
- Wash your hands after contact with a tablet.