Leaves fallen off, refuse of water plants and excrements of fish can increasingly pollute the pond bottom. Lack of oxygen will acidify the pond soil, whereas decomposition of organic material is no longer possible.
- Available in packagings of 1000, 2500 and 5000 ml
- Download the brochure
- View the video
- Download the manual
- View the instruction video
The water plants will no longer grow and algae will gain the upper hand. Bio-Oxydator removes sludge from the pond bottom and will prevent new sludge from forming with the help of three active components:
- The pH regulating grains will ensure that the ground pond soil will not acidify.
- The slowly dissolving natural lime guarantees the right water hardness in the bottom zone.
- The micro-organisms added (in freeze-dried form) start bacterial conversion of bottom sludge at once.
If you apply Bio-Oxydator, any sludge on the pond bottom will disappear soon. Use it in early spring and during autumn.