Leaves fallen off, refuse of water plants and excrements of fish can increasingly pollute the pond bottom. Especially in oxygen poor circumstances the ground pond soil will acidify, whereas conversion of organic components by bacteria is no longer possible. Consequently pond environment will be seriously attacked.
- Available in packagings of 1000, 2500 and 5000 ml
- Download the brochure
- View the video
- Download the manual
- View the instruction video
The water plants will no longer grow and algae will gain the upper hand. Bio-Oxydator removes sludge from the pond bottom and will prevent new sludge from forming. With the help of three active components Bio-Oxydator will act against sludge from the pond bottom:
- The pH regulating grains will ensure that the ground pond soil will not acidify.
- The slowly dissolving natural lime guarantees the right water hardness in the bottom zone.
- The micro-organisms added (in freeze-dried form) start bacterial conversion of dirt on the pond bottom at once.
If you apply Bio-Oxydator, any sludge on the pond bottom will have disappeared soon. The product should be applied especially in early spring and during the autumn.
|10 m² bottom surface|
|25 m² bottom surface|