- Suitable forpH, GH, KH, TA, NO2, NO3, Cl2 and CO2
- Suitable forfor fresh water
- Download the brochure
- View the video
- Download the manual
- View the instruction video
The AquaTesterPro measures the most important water values in just a few seconds. A clear idea of water quality is important, particularly if you have fish and plants. This electronic water analyser allows you to check water quality often and easily.
The digital test results are very accurate and they can be sent to your smartphone or tablet via bluetooth. The AquaTesterPro app uses the values for a complete diagnosis and history of the water. You then receive smart advice from Velda to maintain water quality and prevent any problems.
How does it work? The new way of water testing:
- Dip the indicator of the water analyser into the water sample
- Slide the indicator through the device and read the test results
- Download the measured water values via the app and link them to the source
- Find out what the parameters say about the quality of your pond water
Download the AquaTesterPro app from Velda via App Store (iOS) of Google Play (Android).
Make the Bluetooth connection, go to settings in the app and click on update firmware.
Firmware update failed?
In the app, go to settings (iOS) or download (Android) and connect to OTA (= AquaTesterPro). Click on update firmware once again (do not interrupt the update). When the update is complete, the velda-logo appears on the screen of the AquaTesterPro.
Bluetooth connection failed or other problems?
Delete the app and reinstall it.
- Product size: 124 x 64 x 34 mm
- Works on 3 AAA batteries (not included)