Clear Line UV-C
- Suitable forup to 27.500 litres of water
- Suitable forup to 18.000 litres of water
- Suitable forup to 9000 litres of water
- Download the brochure
- View the video
- Download the manual
- View the instruction video
Floating algae will turn your pond water green. An unpleasant effect is that oxygen plants stop growing. A lasting solution for green and murky pond water is a UV-C filter in combination with a pump. The water is, as it were, sterilised; floating algae, germs and moulds are killed. That results in crystal-clear water and a healthy pond environment for fish and plants.
Available in 18, 36 and 55 Watt.
- To optimise the intensity of the light beams and to ensure the highest possible level of efficiency, the inner casing of the lamp is reflective.
- The UV-C Filter has an electronic ballast that provides a constant current, ensuring that the lamp has a relatively long life.
- There is a second hose connection so that the flow can go the left or the right.
- An inspection glass in one of the outflow openings makes it easy to check whether the UV-C light is on.
- Universal screw thread for connections to your existing PVC tubes.
|Model||Contents pond||Pump capacity *||Recommended pump||Hose connectors|
|Natural pond||Fish pond||Koi pond||Natural pond||Fish pond||Koi pond|
|18 Watt||9000 l||4500 l||3000 l||4500 l/h||4500 l/h||6000 l/h||Green Line 5000 / 8000||2 x 20/25/38 mm + 2 x 32/40 mm|
|36 Watt||18,000 l||9000 l||6000 l||9000 l/h||9000 l/h||12,000 l/h||Green Line 12500||2 x 20/25/38 mm + 2 x 32/40 mm|
|55 Watt||27,500 l||13,750 l||9250 l||13,750 l/h||13,750 l/h||18,5000 l/h||Green Line 15000 / 20000||2 x 20/25/38 mm + 2 x 32/40 mm|
*The pump capacity is based on the ideal situation: bends, pump head, length of hose and so on affect the pump output.