Clear Control 100
- Suitable forup to 60.000 litres of water
- Contents filter100 l
- Max. recommended UV-C110 Watt
- Download the brochure
- View the video
- Download the manual
- View the instruction video
This extraordinary pressure filter, which has a content of ca. 100 litres, can withstand high pressure and the water can bridge a difference in height after the filter. Ideal for a waterfall and ponds up to 60.000 litres of water.
- Cleaning without opening the filter.
- Easy to use multiposition valve.
- Possibility to build in 2 UV-C Units 55 Watt.
- Zeolite filter cartridge.
- Watertight up to over 1 bar.
The Clear Control pressure filter of Velda is a pre-eminent medium for bacterial growth, thus the decomposition of floating dirt is very effective. By installing a Clear Control pressure filter you will make your pond clearer and healthier. The Clear Control pressure filters have been equipped with several functions:
- Back wash. This position is used to wash away the dirt under the grate. This can be necessary if coarse particles of dirt have accumulated under the grate, as a result of which the capacity will be reduced (see dirt indicator). The water is now flowing from top to bottom, which enables the dirt to be washed away.
- Do not use for ponds.
- Pond drain. This position is used to empty the pond, should the need arise, and to wash away the dirt in the valve. To this end you should connect a hose to the waste outflow.
- Filtration. The water flows through the preliminary compartment to the bottom grate and through the filter materials to the outflow.
- Stop. The filter does not allow water to pass through (first switch off the pump). This position is used when cleaning the pond pump, the while the filter continues to be full of water. After cleaning the pump, the valve is put in the filtration position again.
- Bypass. This is the medication position. In this case, the water is not flowing through the filter material, thus the medicine stays in the water. However, after the medicine period the filter material has to be rinsed.
- Winter. In this position the valve mechanism will be released from pressure when the filter is not in use. This position is used by secure storage of the filter, for example in winter. In the Clear Control, a Velda Pond Heater of 300 Watt can be mounted.
Positions of the multi-position valve:
- Filter rinsing position: to rinse off accumulated dirt at the bottom of the filter
- Is not used for ponds.
- Emptying position: to pump the pond empty
- Normal filtration mode: the water flows back into the pond via the filter materials
- Block mode: the pump can be cleaned while the water remains in the filter
- Medication mode: outside the filter materials, the water flows back into the pond
- Winter mode: Valve mechanism is relieved of pressure for safe storage