- Suitable forfor 5000 litres of water
- Suitable forfor 10.000 litres of water
- Suitable forfor 37.500 litres of water
- Suitable forfor 75.000 litres of water
- Suitable forfor 150.000 litres of water
- Download the brochure
- View the video
- Download the manual
- View the instruction video
- Increases the GH value of pond water
- Instantly boosts plant growth
- Stabilizes the pH value
- 100% natural minerals
- Contains calcium and magnesium
- Very suitable for swimming
Velda GH Plus easily increases the general hardness of the pond water. This stimulates the growth of oxygen plants and the development of micro-organisms. A good GH-value between GH 8 and 12 °DH prevents acidification of the pond. Measure the water values 4 times a year and adjust them.
Mix the necessary amount of GH Plus with water and spread this over the pond. Do not use GH Plus and KH Plus at the same time. Apply an intervening period of 7 days. Velda GH Plus is user-friendly and not harmful to the environment. Safe for people and pets, also fish, insects and the micro life in the pond.
Soft pond water, having a GH value (= calcium and magnesium, also referred to as general hardness, expressed in DH) lower than GH 7 °DH can easily become acid. Continuous rainfall will intensify this process. Especially in autumn and winter this can result in death of fish. Also the growth and development of oxygen producing plants will be inhibited at a too low GH value. If the value will decrease below GH 7 °DH, measures have to be taken.