- Suitable forfor UV-C Filter / Unit
- Power18 Watt
- Download the brochure
- View the video
- Download the manual
- View the instruction video
The Cross-Flow Biofill of Velda is a flow filter for ponds up to 10.000 litres of water. Both its cleaning capacity and its biological action are larger than that of current filters. This property, combined with its simple installation, slight maintenance and ultimate water filtration makes this filter universally usable. The Cross-Flow Biofill ensures crystal clear and healthy pond water.
- Cross-Flow filter multi-chamber, compact and strong
- UV-C lamp destroys green floating algae and germs
- Japanese mat removes coarse dirt particles
- Active filter carbon absorbs fine dirt particles
- Filtra-Sub for excellent biological filtration
- Option: heating element in the filter
- Option: complete set with pond pump and hose
Connect the filter to a dirty-water/pond pump for the circulation of pond water. Use a filter hose to connect the pump outlet to the inflow of the filter. Attach a second hose to the outlet of the filter for backflow to the pond. Place the filter next to the pond and lower the pump under water. Activate the UV-C lamp and the pump by plugging them in. Read the manual first!